Am I un-alived yet? Day 589
2021.12.01 07:37 DestructiveTerror Am I un-alived yet? Day 589
Wednesday, 1st December, 2021
submitted by DestructiveTerror to AmIUnalivedYet [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 07:37 BK_317 Found this "Massive PlayStation 5 leaks" posted 4 years ago,Quite Interesting.
submitted by BK_317 to PS5 [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 07:37 d00nbuggy Driving lessons age is 17 right?
Can someone please confirm, as I think I’m going nuts? My friends daughter is taking driving lessons, and she does not turn 17 until the end of December. Her instructor insists that you can take driving lessons when you’re 16 and only need to be 17 to take your test. There are no special circumstances, she does not receive PIP. I am sure he is wrong, isn’t he?
submitted by d00nbuggy to policeuk [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 07:37 Temporary_Aioli1957 Aur ye Papa ki pari gyi.
2021.12.01 07:37 V11alba Ups...
2021.12.01 07:37 fokenshet feelin groovy and fly?
submitted by fokenshet to SpotifyPlaylists [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 07:37 JeyEskeetit The RP Experience
2021.12.01 07:37 SpeedWagonChann My tooth just broke in half in my mouth what do I do?
I’m freaking out right now. I was literally just eating a dim sum, which by the way is an extremely soft food and all of a sudden my tooth BROKE. What the hell do I do??
submitted by SpeedWagonChann to Advice [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 07:37 littygirllilly 18F [chat] NYC
My parents went on vacation so I’m home alone for two weeks with nothing to do. I’m looking to meet new people in nyc! I love to travel, fine dine, take pics and work out . I’m looking for longterm people to connect with and have fun with ! Hit me up my dms are open and please be over 18+ and located in NYC or in the USA. Thanks!
submitted by littygirllilly to MeetPeople [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 07:37 team_NITL Fifa will try out new technology to help officials make more accurate offside decisions. What do you think about this new trial and the use of technology in sports?
2021.12.01 07:37 darkjaffs Robinhood Stock Down by 70% Since August, Crypto Revenue Tanks
2021.12.01 07:37 Memezlord51 If the moobloom gets added..
..It should be like a sheep in how you can dye it but with flowers. As in having a cornflower moobloom instead of just having dandelion. Im not actually sure if this was intended in the first place but i just thought of it.
submitted by Memezlord51 to Minecraft [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 07:37 Caitlinalyssam Big Cat belly 😻
submitted by Caitlinalyssam to catbellies [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 07:37 WeezerReference jesus christ
2021.12.01 07:37 tropicaldepressive What is your favorite single from Happier Than Ever?
submitted by tropicaldepressive to billieeilish [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 07:37 CJfan9204 Pichu is undoubtedly the worst thing to come out of the Pokémon franchise. A devolved Pikachu that hurts itself every time it so much as blinks. He makes Yamcha look tough.
2021.12.01 07:37 Breezler Are You Looking to Turn Your Blockchain Project into a Trustable, Marketable & Lovable Brand? I Want to Help You Achieve That as a Blockchain Brand Consultant!
I'm a brand consultant, who specializes in:
- brand naming (This is not just naming a brand, but effectively using that name to your brand's advantage by making it work for you. I named Riderra, a Russian transport company now with presence in 515 cities in 30 countries.)
- brand positioning (This is not just positioning a brand to be merely competitive, but positioning your brand to become an eponymous leader of an aspect of your industry.)
- brand taglining (This is not just creating brand taglines, but using your taglines to connect your target audience's problems to your brand's solutions)
My journey into crypto/blockchain brand consulting began over 4 years ago.
In 2017, I worked as a brand consultant for a crypto firm that was based in Hungary.
My job was to help position the crypto firm as a crypto brand that people would trust and identify with. At the time, the company was building an ecommerce platform that would be powered by its own ERC20 token.
I was supposed to work with the firm for 6 months, but I resigned barely 2 months after I came onboard due to the following reasons:
- The owners would not let me do my job, particularly the 2nd co-founder, who appeared somewhat threatened (I don't know why!) by my work.
- Even though the owners saw the validity of my pieces of advice and recommendations, they preferred to do things their way—which eventually backfired.
- I was supposed to work with the co-founders directly based on our agreement, but they never had time for me and/or furnish me with all the information I needed to do my job.
- They looked like a firm that didn't have a goal but sought ways to fulfill the goal they never had.
- Yes, they had a whitepaper (with a roadmap) just like other crypto projects, but their whitepaper only seemed like a placeholder—for what? Honestly, I don't know!
- Their primary focus at the time was on increasing the value of their ERC20 token. So all their efforts, including the seemingly real partnerships they had were geared towards driving their token's price up.
- Surprisingly, the owners began to buy websites they didn't need and couldn't run/maintain just to promote their token and imitate some other crypto firms that did so.
- For a crypto brand that wanted to attract investors/shoppers from around the world and build a global ecommerce platform/community, their communication was poor.
- Their marketing copies, press releases, blog posts, etc., were obviously full of grammatical mistakes and spelling errors, while their 2nd co-founder's written English was fluent.
- They didn't treat their so-called 'ambassadors' well. The token promoters mostly came from India, and I was uncomfortable with how they were treated as if they were less human, who were privileged to work for a 'valueless' token.
Having witnessed all these and others, I called the attention of the owners to them, warned them about the implications and recommended the solutions. They turned deaf ear to my advice because they thought more investors were buying their token.
All these and other reasons made me resign my work with them without getting paid a dime because I didn't want to get associated with such a terrible crypto project—that was not ready to change and improve—anymore.
I made the right decision to resign because the crypto firm is no longer in existence.
However, my experience with that crypto firm and my observations of crypto projects ever since, have given me more practical knowledge about factors that determine the success or failure of a crypto/blockchain project.
Also, my passion for helping position and portray crypto/blockchain projects as trustable, marketable and lovable brands has increased.
Not all crypto/blockchain projects are scams; there are real, value-adding projects that just don't know how to differentiate themselves from the crypto scams and stand out for the world to see. Are you a real, value-adding crypto/blockchain project that needs to differentiate itself from crypto scams and stand out? Would you like to build a crypto/blockchain brand that your target audience would be proud to identify with? Does becoming an eponymous leader of an aspect of the crypto/blockchain industry appeal to you?
Then, I would like to:
- learn about your crypto/blockchain project;
- see how I can be of help;
- and possibly work with you to help build a trustable, marketable and lovable crypto/blockchain brand.
I charge per hour ($100/hr or more depending on a project), per project, and per month, as the case may be.
Please, reach out to me and let's see if I can be a good fit for your crypto/blockchain project as a brand consultant.
I look forward to your message (preferably Reddit Chat).
Thanks for reading my post!
submitted by Breezler
to CryptoCurrencyPump [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 07:37 Idontknowmuch MEPs exchange views on 44-day war in Artsakh a year after ceasefire
submitted by Idontknowmuch to armenia [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 07:37 plasmoske Joon Seong Tan pleads not guilty to murdering girlfriend Ju Zhang
2021.12.01 07:37 flirtyinpink Young Brooke Burke
2021.12.01 07:37 CosmosMagazine Bone disease found in T-rex jaw
2021.12.01 07:37 Mr0verlord Please rate my RP accent out of 100
submitted by Mr0verlord to JudgeMyAccent [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 07:37 samsoomadi nose piercings
im not muslim anymore but my parents are and their rules apply to me. i was wondering if it was permissible in their religion to get a nose ring, so that if it is, i can get it and give them islamic justification
submitted by samsoomadi to islam [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 07:37 giantkardashianpanda Would of went for a darker outline tbh
2021.12.01 07:37 Victor_Rockburn Logo for industrial construction company