2022.01.19 04:55 rezjunglist80 Blue Thunder - It's Okay Feat. Cyr (Rez's Future Retro DnB Mix)
|submitted by rezjunglist80 to cyr [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 04:55 genericdude999 Explosive detonations for nuclear weapons research in France
|submitted by genericdude999 to gifsthatkeepongiving [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 04:55 DragonflyNova Ouija, you cannot die without _____ first
2022.01.19 04:55 Poweredkingbear It's hilarious to me that the entire drama accusation can be debunked by bringing up Ian's mom who obviously has native features ,but whoever who's spreading the rumor refuses to show her picture for some reason which is very interesting. Almost like they're spreading rumors on purpose or something.
|submitted by Poweredkingbear to ATLAtv [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 04:55 benadine1 Top 9 Foods that Fight Wrinkles (anti-aging diets)
If you’re scrutinizing over your dull, dry winter skin and fine lines and wrinkles, you’re not alone. According to a recent national survey by Allergan, Inc., approximately 60 percent of women 21- to 65-years-old said they would rather have a younger-looking face than a younger-looking body.
submitted by benadine1 to EducativeVideos [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 04:55 Goodmaxi333 Diversification is important guys
|submitted by Goodmaxi333 to wallstreetbets [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 04:55 JoseOsorio_44 inspirado en un meme que vi en el reddit de kitina...
|submitted by JoseOsorio_44 to Carola [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 04:55 AMoreRealAlt Nothing beats waking up deaf in your good ear :/ [vent/rant]
I have pretty bad earwax build-up problems, usually it's the worst in my right ear, but now it's really bad in my left. Historically that has meant that I will shortly be deaf in both basically permanently.
And there's nothing I can do about it, because my mum doesn't want me to go to a doctor to get it fixed because she thinks it'll make it worse :D And maybe it will, but arguably being practically deaf is worse than whatever they'll do. (I've already been once, and I can already hear her saying: "It's because of the last time!")
Instead she wants to try fucking ear candle things.. which are.. not safe.
submitted by AMoreRealAlt to feemagers [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 04:55 milkwatermelonclover Use BC.GAME Referral link or code 3ish9dz7 for daily free spin to win up to 1 BTC and other crypto every day!
Sign up today using this referral link to claim all the bonuses!
All users get a daily FREE spin on the prize wheel where they can win different crypto prizes, including a jackpot of 1 BTC which can be won every single day. The wheel also pays crypto prizes such as ETHER, DOGE, TRX, DOT and more. All users can use this free spin every day, and do not even need to bet/wager or deposit to claim the free spin!
New users can claim 4 deposit bonuses - giving up to a 240% in deposit bonuses
Users can gamble in a huge variety of crypto currencies including BTC, ETHER, DOGE, TRX, BTT, AMP, BCH, USDT, BND, XRP, DOT, LINK and many more.
BC.GAME offers fast deposits and withdrawal procedures, with users able to play quickly and easily!
The site offers a great variety of Slots, Classic Casino games, Live Dealers, Crash games, Hi-Lo, Limbo and many more fantastic other options.
Users can complete daily/weekly tasks where they can earn bonus USDT, and everyone can benefit from Crypto rain and coin drops through-out the day. Free rewards are also offered with the daily roll competitions, and ‘Where is Coco?’ which happens every 6 hours, where users can earn crypto by finding Coco!
BCGAME also provides a generous 100 Level VIP scheme which rewards its users with many benefits and cash bonuses, including up to 20% Rakeback/Cashback on all bets!
The site has also introduced a daily lottery where you can win up to $100000 from a $0.1 ticket!
Sign up today using this referral link to claim all the bonuses!
You can also manually enter the referral code 3ish9dz7 at the sign-up screen too (Copy and paste where it says Referral/promo code).
submitted by milkwatermelonclover to ReviewsOffers [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 04:55 christiandion Mac Miller NFT Birthday Tribute
|submitted by christiandion to MacMiller [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 04:55 Away-Scale1257 So am I…
|submitted by Away-Scale1257 to physicsmemes [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 04:55 XXSusanStoHelitXX Best learning package
2022.01.19 04:55 bot_neen ¡Su primer día! “Ponchallantas” en caseta de Circuito Exterior Mexiquense daña neumáticos de tráiler
|submitted by bot_neen to Mexico_Videos [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 04:55 shahar654 What a nice car, I hope it doesn't get repo'd by a legitimate businessman
|submitted by shahar654 to DarkViperAU [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 04:55 IpsitMaurya Petit or Beckham in that midfield.
|submitted by IpsitMaurya to pesmobile [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 04:55 zxcxdr [WP]"Peace was just a product with a focuse-test of billions. The test was unsuccessful, so we altered the description."
2022.01.19 04:55 secretsfromthenight My (20M) life is turning around for the better and I'm questioning my long term relationship with my girlfriend (20F) over some seriously unnerving incidents that have left me very anxious. I'm not sure if I should stay and hope that we grow past this or leave.
I have been in a relationship with a girl for about 2 years now, and I'm getting this feeling that it may be time for it to be over. When we first met, she was such a sweet girl. I mean that's really the only way to put it. She was really sweet and supportive and she still can be but ever since life has sort of started to hit us she has become bitter, miserable, and constantly angry. I'm going to save your time here and run down a pros and cons list. Long post ahead but I provided all information needed
Incidents that have made me consider packing my bags and hitting the road: - Constant arguments about taking her birth control. She specifically will not take it some nights to "prove to me nothing will happen if she skips a day". I typically have to wear her down by pleading or arguing to get her to take it. There is no other reason to do this other than to prove me wrong. There was an incident where she left it at her house but was staying at mine, so I ran to her house to get it (her brother let me in) and while I was trying to leave she kept screaming "I can't believe you would do this to me on my last night here" (college break) and shit like that. She becomes very upset if I use a condom and usually tries to get me to take it off during sex.
- Constant doom and gloom misery. Ever since she has gone to college she has been nothing but miserable and angry, and about every time we are together she is complaining about how she has no money, yet she will not get a job. It is frankly just ridiculous to me. She hates everyone, and has very few friends, and is often angry at me that I have friends, online or irl. It's a nuanced anger but it's there. It definitely irritates her and makes her jealous.
- "Breaks": Whenever she gets angry enough at me, she will tell me she needs a break from me to rethink our relationship. This is my time off. I get to relax, and not worry about anything. She typically texts me about a day or two after this and tells me she loves me, and she wanted to do this break to "make me realize what it would be like if she were gone" (peaceful)
- Does not communicate problems until months after they have happened and holds resentment for them long after resolution. Me and my buddy went to see a movie a couple months ago that she had not expressed a lot of interest in seeing and she still brings it up to this day that I went without her. It is a point of contention in the relationship.
- She will never go near a single one of my family members ever again, so holidays and pretty much any special occasion is incredibly difficult. This is due to an argument she had with my mother. My mother has some sort of severe undiagnosed mental illness and most emotions she elicits are fake. If she does anything for you it's to get you to do something for her later. She is always 5 steps ahead and she does not want me to succeed in the way I want to succeed in life. This creates tension, both of them cannot be in a room together without making snide comments until they are arguing full on with eachother. My girlfriend just hates the rest of my family. My dad can be a dick and my sister is just kinda fake sometimes. Not much to their side.
- No is not an answer for sex. If she wants to have sex, we are having sex. It is not an option, she will keep pestering me until I give in, and if I don't, it will be an argument.
There are some other things here and there, like complaining if I spend too much (of my own) money, etc, but that's the basic problems boiled down
The pros that make me not want to leave:
- She believes in me and thinks I am capable of great things, and delivers constant, unconditional support
- Is incredibly attracted to me and I have never had any concerns about her being unfaithful to me. I will never have to worry about this
- We have our own inside jokes from the years and share a bond I have rarely found with other people, when she is not acting like a bitch from hell she is fun to be around and is very sweet
- I am comfortable around her, I feel like I can say whatever I want without judgement, and there are few boundaries. I know it's a little stupid, but I can fart around her and we can both have a chuckle about it. Things like that.
- We enjoy some hobbies together, although she does like to take control when I try to do some of them. This irritates me. Some hobbies we cannot share as she will not do anything my ex-girlfriend used to do. So some certain video games are completely off the table. However, some of my odder hobbies she is completely fine with, like my action figure collection, etc. Some girls are not okay with this, but I am very financially responsible.
- Her family is mostly nice to me, I get along very well with her brothers.
- She knows me well and understands my personality and such. It’s a hard thing to find nowadays
- We have our favorite spots we like to go to and share together, same favorite restaurants etc.
I just started a new career and my life is really turning around for the better. For the first time in my life I really feel like I am going somewhere but it feels like she is trying to keep me down. She wanted me to not get my current job and come live with her in her college town and get a minimum wage job to just barely get by on an apartment. I didn't want that life. I have the ability to prosper but I feel like she doesn't want me to do it unless it is convenient for her as well. When I worked from home she wanted me to come stay in her dorm and work instead of just.. working from my house. I just don't know what to do. I love her and I want her to be happy but I am getting the feeling that soon she will try to entrap me in this relationship with a child or something worse could happen. I feel like this all wouldn't have happened if she could just be a happier person and more content with herself. I have recommended to her picking up her individual hobbies again and meeting new people but she simply will not do it. If I am at work and she isn't at school she just lays in bed all day waiting around for me, and not in a good way. In a fucked up, miserable way, like she's mad I went to work. What are your thoughts, fellow redditors? It's just such a hard decision for me. I worry that I will not be able to truly emotionally connect to another person and find someone willing to overlook my shortcomings.
submitted by secretsfromthenight to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 04:55 Philo1927 YouTube Shuts Down Original Content Group
2022.01.19 04:55 Swirvin5 Couple’s massage/spa recommendations?
2022.01.19 04:55 MentalTest2 Karma for everyone who upvotes this post
2022.01.19 04:55 No-Expression-5040 Betty willin'during choir.
|submitted by No-Expression-5040 to lmao [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 04:55 justherefortheriches Hello Canberra! I'm moving your way!
Howdy folks! After some advice on best places to live for a renter with a small dog! My new office is in Griffith so anywhere close by that isn't super expensive would be ideal.
submitted by justherefortheriches to canberra [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 04:55 Jaccal14 Okay, just a theory I had and think might be interesting (spoilers for Security Breach)
So in FNAF Security Breach, we see in the fire ending an implication that Vanessa and Vanny aren't the same person. Well that got me thinking, if we're correct and Vanny is Elizabeth Afton, then who is Vanessa? We're really late in the game to be introducing ANOTHER Afton kid, so i don't think they're twin sisters. But hear me out, what if Vanny is making herself look identical to Vanessa and using her name to frame her? Make it seem like Vanessa is the killer and boom! Vanny would be able to just walk away and continue her work elsewhere. I dunno how well the theory can hold up, but it's an interesting idea to wonder _^
submitted by Jaccal14 to GameTheorists [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 04:55 _Efff Ex employee of bist energy supplier - awaiting wage
Hi, I received the news that the company I used to work for ceased trading yesterday, I am now worried they will not pay me what was owed for my final bit of work. I am so glad I decided to accept a job offer and change employer due to the lack of job security during the energy crisis and I know I could have been worse off, but as an employee it is important that I am paid money I rely on. If they tell me I will not be paid in the end as they can't afford it or whatever reason, what route can I take? Any advice regarding this or anyone who has been in a similar situation and been okay please let me know, it has just made me want to plan financially in the event of the worst scenario. I may get paid, I may not get paid, I just need to know what to do if it is the latter. TIA
submitted by _Efff to LegalAdviceUK [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 04:55 ReadDailyCoin NBA in the Metaverse: Brooklyn Nets First to Join — DailyCoin
|submitted by ReadDailyCoin to CryptoNews [link] [comments]|